• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Implementation Plan

Ireland's 2020 National Implementation Plan - Redacted

Originally posted by Rhodes View Post
    Ireland's 2020 National Implementation Plan - Redacted

https://assets.gov.ie/86678/e7bb1185...f00f5aca07.pdf
    So the PC-12 is an Air Superiority aircraft; that is a new one for me, looks like I was wrong when the question was posed if Pilatus would ever do such an aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by EUFighter View Post
      So the PC-12 is an Air Superiority aircraft; that is a new one for me, looks like I was wrong when the question was posed if Pilatus would ever do such an aircraft.
      Well that would be one way to get that "interceptor" capability the Equipment plan was talking about I suppose...

Comment

Interesting how there's a lot of Nato evaluation level 1 going has this happened before? At the moment there doing some ships of the naval service and soon one 105mm arty battery maybe the prelude of arty finally going overseas?

Comment

NATO OCC.Been going on for the last couple of years. First unit evaluated was a Cavalry Squadron. 1ACS was the nucleus for that.
          SOFEVAL(ARW Task Unit ) and MAREVAL (NS Vessel) happening this year.

&nbsp The Operational Capability Concept Evaluation and Feedback Programme (OCC E&F) is a practical multipurpose military tool that serves as a vehicle for closer operational relationship be...
          "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by EUFighter View Post
            On page 11 under Air Superiority it says: 2 x PC-12 2019/20...

Comment

Working...
            X