Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapidly Employed Bridge System (REBS)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1187708368644952069

I caught this on the Engineers twitter page. Is this in service already or is this a demo. Anyone know what chassis this is mounted on

I think they have had it about a year I could be wrong

Think it is on a Scania DROPS 8x8

Comment

Ok so Its a palletised bridge that can be transported and launched by DROPS. Do you know if we got the carrying/launching system for the Mowag, I seem to recall we were to get 2 Bridges

Comment

I think you need the Engineer version of the Mowag for that kit.
        For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Don’t think there is a MOWAG Piranha launched bridge anywhere.... awaits incoming

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
            Don’t think there is a MOWAG Piranha launched bridge anywhere.... awaits incoming
            Think the Boxer has just started promoting a bridging unit, don't know about the Piranha's though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
              Ahem..

For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by apc View Post
                https://twitter.com/i/status/1187708368644952069

I caught this on the Engineers twitter page. Is this in service already or is this a demo. Anyone know what chassis this is mounted on
                Nice kit. Yeh looks like the new armoured Scania 8x8 DROPS platform
                "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Agreed a nice bit of kit. The armoured cab threw me as if seems a lot lower than the normal cab

Comment

Working...
                  X