Senior Enlisted Seminar 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Enlisted Seminar 2020

46 SNCOs, 12 on Island locations & 2 Overseas Units gathered for Senior Enlisted Leaders Seminar 2020.

Any reservists participate ? If I'd known I'd have alerted a bunch of SNCOs . FK SAKE Single Force when it suits
    Last edited by trellheim; 3 December 2020, 23:54.
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

There is normally a RDF participant
    Last edited by DeV; 4 December 2020, 01:34.

Comment

An Cosantóir the official magazine of the Irish Defence Forces and Reserve Defence Forces.

This wasn’t the only occasion (there have been more recent)

Comment

There are 73 Senior RDF NCOs BSM, BQ (if theres any left) , CS, CQ on the Establishment plus a bunch of Sgts doing their work where the slots are vacant. I guarantee you a bunch would have turned up but as usual its single force when it suits when duties need filling and otherwise its no friends at the hatch
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
          There are 73 Senior RDF NCOs BSM, BQ (if theres any left) , CS, CQ on the Establishment plus a bunch of Sgts doing their work where the slots are vacant. I guarantee you a bunch would have turned up but as usual its single force when it suits when duties need filling and otherwise its no friends at the hatch
          There is a lot more than 46 SNCOs in the DF which to me would say that this is BSMs, BQMSs and equivalents (not all SNCOs)

Comment

It's really single minded not to have RDF represented. Maybe they were asked, who knows but there should be some representation at it.

Comment

We don’t know that the RDF were not represented

Comment

Working...
              X