Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lest We Forget.

My Cousin Mike.
    Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:23.

lest we forget

:( It is one birthday My son will never forget ; His Thirteenth! and one time very few will ever forget.
    In memory of those gone.

Comment

Lest we forget.
      Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:24.

Comment

Rip
        Last edited by FMolloy; 16 September 2007, 13:53.

Comment

Rest in peace those innocents who died at the hand of cowards that day, and God bless those overseas taking the fight to them.
          "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Rest in Peace.
            Last edited by FMolloy; 11 September 2006, 11:30.

Comment

May the memory of the Irish slain never dim with us... RIP
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Rest in peace.
                Last edited by FMolloy; 11 September 2006, 11:29.
                Theirs not to make reply,
                Theirs not to reason why,
                Theirs but to do and die:
                Into the valley of Death
                Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

Rip
                  Last edited by FMolloy; 11 September 2006, 11:36.
                  If I tell you, I'll have to kill you,
                  If I kill you I'll have to eat you.
                  So, any questions?

Comment

Rest in peace
                    I dont have an alcohol problem, im just a social butterfly

Comment

Rip

Comment

rest in peace
                        Last edited by FMolloy; 11 September 2006, 11:37.
                        Cheers Bernard......

Comment

May the victims rest in peace, hopfully there is a hell for the the scum who carried it out.
                          "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
                          Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
                          Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Never Forget

<b>God bless the American people and thier bravery against terrorism.</b><br>
                            <br>
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6kXl_vY0Q<br>
                            <br>
                            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

News footage from 9/11.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

The September 11, 2001 attacks consisted of a series of coordinated suicide terrorist attacks upon the United States, predominantly targeting civilians, carried out on Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

That morning, 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda[1] hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. Each team of hijackers included a trained pilot. Two planes (United Airlines Flight 175 and American Airlines Flight 11) crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City, one plane into each tower (One and Two). Both towers collapsed within two hours. The pilot of the third team crashed a plane into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia. Passengers and members of the flight crew on the fourth aircraft attempted to retake control of their plane from the hijackers; that plane crashed into a field near the town of Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania. Excluding the 19 hijackers, a confirmed 2,973 people died and another 24 remain missing as a result of these attacks.

Last edited by FMolloy; 11 September 2006, 11:46.
                            Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Ditto. God bless all the men and women out there taking revenge on those who carried out such bloodthirsty acts.
                              Last edited by FMolloy; 11 September 2006, 11:47.
                              "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X