No announcement yet.

Irish Sniper & Shooting Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a mix of .338s and 7.62s at the mo with the .338 eventually phasing out the 7.62s?
    Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• Did Claire and her boyfriend Wealthy Wallace try scale the fence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The real Jack View Post
        Is it a mix of .338s and 7.62s at the mo with the .338 eventually phasing out the 7.62s?
        The 338 is not a replacement for the 308, it's complementing it. Another tool in the arsenal, same goes for the FN. The 308's were all upgraded a few years ago so they will be around for a long time to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by sofa View Post
          Did Claire and her boyfriend Wealthy Wallace try scale the fence.
          Maybe provide a moving target?

Good to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by sofa View Post
            Did Claire and her boyfriend Wealthy Wallace try scale the fence.
            Now that I would pay good money to see considering who and what was INSIDE the fence.
            "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• Navy SEALs have been spending quite a chunk of time round these parts lately, and our sneaky beakies have been returning the favour over in the states....good to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocinante View Post
                Navy SEALs have been spending quite a chunk of time round these parts lately, and our sneaky beakies have been returning the favour over in the states....good to see.
                I'm not complaining at all, but how come they are spending time here?

Comment

• US SOF doesn't necessarily mean SEALs. US SOF is a very large community

Comment

• When said SOF is wearing USN specific camo it pretty much means seals dev
                    Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                      US SOF doesn't necessarily mean SEALs. US SOF is a very large community
                      It's AOR-2 camo, so navy guys

Comment

• They are SEALS.
                        "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparky42 View Post
                          I'm not complaining at all, but how come they are spending time here?
                          i wouldnt mind knowin the answer to this myself?

Comment

• MOD: Just a reminder before anybody is tempted. OPSEC/PERSEC. They are are not dirty words.

Comment

• Originally posted by restless View Post
                              i wouldnt mind knowin the answer to this myself?
                              Evidently from the result learning a thing or 2 from the ARW

But when talking about a SEAL team remember it is around a Coy strength unit (of which there are 8)
                              Last edited by DeV; 9 July 2017, 18:19.

Comment

Working...
                              X