No announcement yet.

ESS News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "laser" lens also assists visibility in low light or hazy conditions.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Do glasses fit well with these
      Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

"These" being??

Comment

I think he's wondering how the goggles fit with glasses. I've been told the Land Ops will fit over glasses, but you'd be better off using the inserts with the other models.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

The store will be back on-line this week. It's working, but all the stock disappeared so I have to re-load everything.

The cheapest goggles I've got are surplus US dust goggles. They're only good for dust, dirt & light branches. They're not ballistically rated. They'll be €15.
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Don't want to be poked in the eye this summer by a branch (or any summer for that matter, but I'd miss this summers good weather if I lost my eyesight!)...would skiing goggles do the job?
              "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

Originally posted by Steamy Window
                Don't want to be poked in the eye this summer by a branch (or any summer for that matter, but I'd miss this summers good weather if I lost my eyesight!)...would skiing goggles do the job?
                Depends on the lens really, make sure it's not going to fold in on your face or get scratched so bad you can't see out of it.

Comment

If you are of the "four eyed fraternity" can you wear the land ops goggles over your glasses??

Comment

Originally posted by spetznaz
                    If you are of the "four eyed fraternity" can you wear the land ops goggles over your glasses??
                    I wear them over my glasses, they're comfortable, but if you have particularly wide glasses frames you have to be careful putting them on and taking them off, so they don't push your glasses into your face by pulling at the sides of the goggles frame. No problem whatsoever with them otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by spetznaz
                      Another option is to get prescription goggles like Wiley X. I'm sure the other companies do this as well

Comment

There's also inserts you can get that will hold your lenses & clip onto the goggles.

Comment

Or wear contacts, use the goggles to keep them from being taken out by branches ect...
                          The school of artillery told us it couldn't be done...
                          They were wrong.

Comment

ESS goggles are one company of several, being tested as we speak by the PDF for general issue to soldiers for home and overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Postman
                              ESS goggles are one company of several, being tested as we speak by the PDF for general issue to soldiers for home and overseas.
                              Thanks for the corroboration:

Comment

Does anybody know how to put the feckin insert into the goggles?
                                Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

Working...
                                X