No announcement yet.

An Cosantóir 10K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am being complimented on my tan today.... thats wind burn luv.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      I am being complimented on my tan today.... thats wind burn luv.
      Thought I saw you there but wasn't sure having never met in the flesh!

Comment

• I was conspicuous amongst the attendees by having facial hair.

And I'd never be mistaken for one of those in black.

Comment

• Results HERE

Comment

• FOCNS beaten by a former ADC to Charlie Haughey,it'll take him while to live that one down, although both finished quite well.

Well done to all.
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Yea good run..... not great time!!!!!!!
              Lock and load

Comment

• So whos doing the run this year then? can some1 tell me the date which its on at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Tezza View Post
                  So whos doing the run this year then? can some1 tell me the date which its on at?
                  Usually the first Wednesday in October, I think.... that would be October 3rd ?
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                    Usually the first Wednesday in October, I think.... that would be October 3rd ?
                    Yep, my Bn is hoping to put in a block this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Tezza View Post
                      Yep, my Bn is hoping to put in a block this year
                      I've heard that the Eastern and Western Brigades are also putting in blocks this year. Is your Bn still sending a block?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        I've heard that the Eastern and Western Brigades are also putting in blocks this year. Is your Bn still sending a block?
                        My Bn put in a block afaik, wasn't able to take part for medical reasons (dodgy kidney) and THEY WON! well done to the 32 Inf Bn!

Comment

• To be fair they were the only rdf block in it so they won by default. Nevertheless fair play to them.

Comment

• Well done to the 32 Inf Bn. It can be allot of hard work trying to get enough people for a block.

Also, does anyone know where to find the offical times for yesterday's run?

Comment

• they aren't up yet, im sure they will have something on facebook and flickr soon enough

Comment

• I got a text from Red Tag with my time
                                Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Comment

Working...
                                X