Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Kits

protac sell steyr cleaning kits.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

are they any use?
    Religion is like a puddle thinking that the hole in the ground that it sits in is so perfect for it that some higher being must have created it

Comment

Yep. The real deal. Unusual for protac.

Comment

Cleaning kits will be available from the store.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Originally posted by FMolloy
          Cleaning kits will be available from the store.
          Genius, I'll take 2, will oil be sold as well. That little bottle and then a refill
          It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

I'll be selling CLP: CLP Link
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

what'll be in each kit bar the CLP
              It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

God bless you fm, that stuff is hard to come by over here!

also sorry to go off topic, its slightly relevent, but will you be selling american spit shine in the store?
                Last edited by Gasplug; 9 April 2005, 10:07.
                The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Is kiwi not good enough for you?

Comment

We use kiwi over here as well, if youre looking for a short cut try the old mop n glo - just stay out of the rain and be prepared to buy new boots soon.
                    When I breeze into that city, people gonna stoop and bow.
                    All them women gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how

Comment

thats something similar to what is marketed here as Johnsons Clear....great short term soloution....nightmare longterm!
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Check it out yourselves: http://www.irishmilitaryonline.com/S...roducts_id=102

Comment

Will replacement heads be available?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

i got a tin of some type of polish in an american px in sarajevo, it wasnt kiwi but by God did it shine my boots, it was a german stuff and you had to strip all polish from the boots- really the best bull i ever had then a pregnat female wire gnawing rat bag who was to stupid to look where she was putting her trotters stepped on not one but the two boots, but hey i am not bitter
                              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                              Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Working...
                              X