Irish DPM Cordura/Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you're honest! :D
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Balrainn
      If this is a free economy discussion board then you can have no qualms with someone suggesting Protac as a supplier of kit.
      Go ahead & suggest it, do a search for protac & you'll find it's been done before. The line is drawn, however, at blatant advertising. Why should the board provide a free source of advertisment for someone who is competition with the board & who doesn't contribute to it's upkeep?

Does any other online store have a link to IMO? I think not.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Has anyone asked Protac to put up a link to here from his site?? Maybe he wouldn't be averse to the suggestion?
        Last edited by Balrainn; 25 April 2005, 22:21.
        In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Would you put a link to a competitor on your site?
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Actually Protac kit is on issue to the ARW and the Lads out in KFOR and Liberia. Some of the lads have sent me pic's of them using the kit. Its been out there for about two years or so now.

Douglas Adams

Comment

I like you now balrainn, i was talking about rdf course, we either use 58 or plce, if you have prot tac, sometimes you are given 58! No one should be subjected to 58, so it is easier to buy plce! thankfully FMollloy sells plce! god bless him!
              The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

True very hard to get PLCE these days!

Douglas Adams

Comment

Fmolloy sells it, that is why we prefer him to protac, plus he is cheaper! I love fm and dave! god bless you lads!
                  The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

ok everyone, big man group hug................feel the love..........I feel all warm and tingly now
                    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

True very hard to get PLCE these days!
                      Nah, the Boards store or EBay. Easy enough to pick up anything you want.

Comment

Has anyone asked Protac to put up a link to here from his site?? Maybe he wouldn't be averse to the suggestion?

Check out the VERY FIRST post in this thread. This should be the end of it!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I was looking through this thread and decided to check up on a comment made by F. Molly about competitors not putting up klinks to the IMO and guess what?
                          ICOA have a link to the board.
                          On another note, I have ordered a western european smock. I will keep you posted.

Comment

€245 its expensive, but worth it.

I've ordered one myself.
                            It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

What a waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by Gasplug
                                What a waste of money
                                I take it u have one so?

Comment

Working...
                                X