No announcement yet.

New Copper Chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah shucks was hoping to see d'island get a shot up(Well more than usual).
    Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Perhaps co locate with the coast guard heli's...both need 24 hr facilities..atc,fuel,fire services.

Comment

What about one of these for limerick?

If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

I never said it was a 'mere' task, I said they merely operated it - there's a difference.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

one of these would probably be the safer option....
            Attached Files

Comment

ok FMolloy, im not an english teacher so il take your word for it. now will you moderate my msg??am i like a bad boy on this site? im not leaving....i only found this site and i love this stuff especially when its in relation to Irish aviation...... although id say you can ignore me.....i think we got off on the wrong foot...you caught me on a bad day lets say...

Comment

Delievery Date????

Any dates on when this is actually to arrive?
                "Why am I using a new putter? Because the last one didn't float too well." -Craig Stadler

Comment

The cops were in Germany some time in may when Eurocopter were handing their new overweight 135 to McAlpine. They hope to have it by the end of the year. Speaking of McAlpine tech support for the cops, one of their reps is leaving and their is some doubt about who will maintain the garda 135's in the future. strongest rumour is that the air corps will get it
                  It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you have.

Comment

Garda Air Force

For all you aircraft buffs out there, I include profiles of the 3 Garda Aircraft.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Panzer Joe,
                      Should they now break away and form the "Aer Forsa an Gharda Siochana"? I think so.
                      regards
                      GttC

Comment

GTTC,

Any word on the new EC 135? Taking a long time to deliver? Is it the P2 version and does it have the Air Corps EC135 engine types?

Comment

Quick question...and a little off topic but

Garda air support unit...are the pilots air corp or private or garda?

Comment

Hi there
                            nip over to Frank Grealish's Irishairpics for all the answers. The engines are the same.The pilots are Air Corps.
                            regards
                            GttC

Comment

Hi all,
                              Spotted the new Garda 135 today at Oxford airport. It was being towed into McAlpines hanger. I'm afraid to say it had no rotors, no interior, or doors fitted. Anyone know what tail number she will get?
                              Sigs - No amps, no volts = no interest

Comment

There are spare numbers in the sequence....
                                Were 268 or 269 reserved?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X