Garmin E-Trex GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin E-Trex GPS

Not to be a bastard to the board and the store, but the Garmin E-Trex advertised for Stg£109/EUR€160.00 is available from other online stores for €93.00 inclusive of delivery.

I know this because I ordered one from gps4fun (I think) on Friday and on Tuesday it was waiting for me in work when I arrived. A saving of over 40% on the IMO price.

Sorry
    Take these men and women for your example.
    Like them, remember that posterity can only
    be for the free; that freedom is the sure
    possession of those who have the
    courage to defend it.
    Liberty is being free from the things we don't like in order to be slaves of the things we do like.
    If you're not ready to die for it, put the word freedom out of your vocabulary.

It pays to shop around.

Comment

What about VAT and custom duties? Buying outside the EU can get you royally shafted!
      MY new Phone/MP3 player was E190 to buy and deliver but got caught for E60 VAT and custom dues! Still made a saving as it cost E400 in Ireland at the time.
      Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Swings and roundabouts. Some items are cheaper here than can be found in other stores,Likewise some items(particularly electronic gear) can be more expensive. It is difficult to be competitive when you are only selling small quantities.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

why not try ebay
          Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
          Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
          The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
          The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
          The best lack all conviction, while the worst
          Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Working...
          X