Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another unfortunate loss.
    May he rest in peace.
    "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
    Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Rip

Comment

Rip
        Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:35.
        Education isn't everything, for a start it isn't an elephant

Comment

Rip
          Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:35.
          Meh.

Comment

Rip
            "Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

RIP
              To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

I instructed the guy on the FN and he so badly wanted a transfer...he came back did his instructors course on the Steyr and then instructed on it > he was good and will be missed. So many people in Clonmel knew the guy through his civilian employment. He was so willing at both jobs ..he was the epitome of a good FCA man....and that is what he was....truly the RDF is a poorer place with his passing..to his family I pass my condolences ..to his colleagues my salutations...Roy you were the best of the best.....Rest In Peace friend!
                Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:36.
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I'm just back from bere today. Had two medics from his coy on camp so thats how i heard.... RIP
                  Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:36.
                  What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Roy was a true gent. I did my Ambulance Skills course with him, he made us laugh no end.

RIP Roy
                    If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

RIP Roy

Comment

Met Roy on pots course in 2001 kept everyone laughing for two weeks, he will be remembered by all those he met . R.I.P.
                        "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

From Roy's family. Thank you all for your comments about roy and keep him in your thoughts and prayers always as we will.
                          Hoo-Ah

Comment

From Pte Slattery D 3rd field A.M.C. I would never of thought of joining the fca only for my brother Roy spoke so highly of it and spoke so highly of the peolpe he met. Roy loved the fca and made the learning experience fun for everyone he taught. I miss him greatly as im sure everyone who knew him does. It will not be the same without him. He touched so many peolpes lifes and saved a few too. He was a brilliant Medic,Man,Friend, and Brother. Thank you to everyone for there messages. NEVER forget him.
                            Hoo-Ah

Comment

sadly missed by his sargent and friend

Comment

Sadly missed

Roy was one of my Cpls and was one of my greatest friends not a day goes by without something happening that reminds me of him.He had a passion for the F.C.A. that was unrivialed which he spread his passion and humour to those who knew him may he R.I.P
                                your friend MUL

Comment

Working...
                                X