No announcement yet.

Found on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told that they signified that the vehicle was road taxed or the army's equivelant
    The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Thats bollocks....have a look at the operational ranger wing vehicles...they carry no plates.

DF vehicles are neither taxed or insured and people travelling in them are not subject to seat belt law.
      This kit was PDF issue ..check out the sevice medal..its the PDF one.
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Sorry, it was just what i told by an nco, that had just completed a driving course...... Though you do hear a lot of b*llox in the df!
        The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

OK here’s the really disturbing thing about this sale!!!

Click on this link: http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...537265761&rd=1
          Ok so we all know this hat is for sale……BUT!!!!

Next to History you will see that there are 3 bids (so far), so click on this link
          http://offer.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tem=6537265761

And we see the names of the bidders!!

OK So………but one of the bidder’s calls him/her self fenian24

Right….am……..so……

Well if we click on the link 10 to the right of fenian24’s name it will show the list of items that Mr Fenian24 (and I’m presuming that it is a Mr) has bought……and if you care to follow the links to see the items Mr Ferian24 has bought it’s quiet disturbing particularly from a Security Viewpoint!!!

"Dwight D. Eisenhower: The best morale exists when you never hear the word mentioned. When you hear it it's usually lousy.

Comment

another misguided yank who cant tell the difference between the DF and the IRA?
            You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Found on E-Bay

Found this on E-bay

Army Shirt

Along wit a great coat...is this not against the law?!?
              Last edited by ODIN; 19 October 2005, 19:30.
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

This guy has a load of kit up, he seems to be ex PDF, selling tunics, unit flashes and ranks...user name is harp12v6q

Comment

oh my god?? somebody's gonna be bet for that. why didn't they just give it to someone in their unit? i thought that was against the law too
                  Cheers Bernard......

Comment

Go to ebay.com and search Irish Army under all catagories, this guy has a flash for nearly every battalion up, one for the DFTC and the Southern Brigade and the No1 tunic(minus buttons)

Comment

oh god the 7th reg flash, that RDF.. how do you think he's PDF?? he could be RDF
                      Cheers Bernard......

Comment

He could have nothing to do with the DF at all, he may just have acquired stuff.

Comment

Somebody some where will buy it...yes it is an offence..but who is going to do anything about it..this thread was done unto death in the past....
                          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy
                            Somebody some where will buy it...

I don't think so murph

Please be aware that the following auction-style listing:

Item Number - 6571321429
                            Item Title - IRISH ARMY CAMMO Tunic with Insignia

has been removed by eBay for breaching of one or more of our policies. Any offers or bids placed on this auction-style listing are now null and void. We advise you not to finalize this transaction with the seller. As stated in the eBay User Agreement, neither seller nor buyer should engage in transactions that breach the law or eBay policy.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

Comment

Sombody must have complained about it, selling uniforms is against EBay rules but they generally dont do anything unless sombody points it out to them.

Comment

**** sake. I hope he?she can be traced and suitibly punished for the offence. The word gobshite comes to mind.
                                Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
                                Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
                                do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Working...
                                X