Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffy thingy yokey question

Everyone,
    I just got hold of a bergen there and though I have the rocket pouches I have to aquire an OG yoke and the two other "clip type thingys" (technical term) for them. Does anyone have any they will sell or can anyone suggest somewhere to get hold of the necessary. Before you all say it, theres none on the IMO Shop, ICOA & Ebay....any suggestions or if ya have the nescessary for sale, trade, barter, nicked, offload, etc pm me....

Cheers,
    -B

It's nothing to do with the clips on the bergen it's for setting up the rocket pouches.

Whatever, point being they're the thingmajigs that connect the two shoulder clips on the yoke to the other clipy type things on the pooooouwch.
    Last edited by Guest; 2 January 2006, 19:19.

Comment

try great outdoors in town they may do rucksack repair though i'm no certain.
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

The only site that I have seen advertising the link straps and yoke as seperate items is the arrse.co.uk shop

However, if you pm FMolloy he should be able to sort you out with whatever you need, even individual parts of the rocket pouch system

Comment

Anyone else got any help for me on this? FMolloy..did you get my PM?
          -B

Comment

you can get them clips put onto ur webbin yoke so that u do not need an extra yoke. i dont know what the clips would feel like when u have ur bergen on though
            The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going

Comment

I don't see the point in that. The purpose of the second yoke is that you can drop the 2 pouches quickly and continue with just belt order. Having to unclip things makes it messy.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

yeh but it saves u having 2 buy and then bring and mind an extra yoke

Comment

Its easy to mind if you use it correctly.

the rocket pouches, zipped together, ready to use, inside the top of the bergen.attached to yoke.

Comment

Or else you could just use the rocket pouches which have a shoulder strap per pouch. All you need to do is zip the 2 pouches together.
                    "I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
                    - Sir Winston Churchill, Speech Nov. 1954.

Comment

Why don't you buy a proper day pack and throw your rocket pouches in the bin! the're sh1te anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by backsturd
                        Why don't you buy a proper day pack and throw your rocket pouches in the bin! the're sh1te anyway.
                        Or you could put them on your bergen, whatever floats your boat......

Comment

Whats this "buy" word. Is it like "issue"?

Comment

Whats this "issue" word you speak of? Reserves like me have never heard of this

Comment

I too have just picked up a pair of rocket pouches with the intent of useing them as a small patrol pack with my webbing but dont have clips on my yoke or straps for the pouches. Im not sure exactly what im looking for but i assume it some sort of clip on strap?? can they be got anywhere seperate?
                              These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X