kayleigh Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kayleigh Ann

Wonderful person.met the lady today....she touched my heart in what she did..fantastic gesture...told the truth...looked the part...total respect...just can't say enough good about this SAILOR! good on you...would love to be serving with such great people...

I may have been blighted in the past..sometimes you have to go and meet the people.it was an honour!
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    Wonderful person.met the lady today....she touched my heart in what she did..fantastic gesture...told the truth...looked the part...total respect...just can't say enough good about this SAILOR! good on you...would love to be serving with such great people...

I may have been blighted in the past..sometimes you have to go and meet the people.it was an honour!
    dead right great person she will get on really well in the N.S. Nice person to know

Comment

Eh? who's Kayleigh Ann?
      To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

She Knows who she is.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
          Member 170

Has Keyleigh Ann featured in a previous thread?

Comment

She is an IMO member.

Comment

She is the Navy's future!

Comment

Originally posted by ocean View Post
                She is the Navy's future!

OK OK OK I got it. Or rather I haven't. If no one posts an illuminatory (I made that up) reply I will be forced to retreat to a far corner of a darkened room with only two bottles of Navy Rum to keep me sane.

Will ye abandon me to the Rum?

Comment

Thats all that needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                    For the rest of the day ................... I shall be mostly shutting up !!

Comment

Working...
                    X