Replacement NSR Launch / New NS Port Security Launches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nsr

lads we cant get new ships for the navy let alone nsr scrap what they have let them go on the big gray ones for a patrol each year. thats there bit done for the state ..

Comment

• What do you think we do (MOD: Less of the name calling)
      Last edited by ZULU; 19 April 2009, 14:42.

Comment

• nsr

sure give them the david f when she back running

Comment

• Will the NSR survive the current "plans"?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Don't see why not, keep the level of interest up and you will keep people in. its up to us really

Comment

• Is it really?

Comment

• I'd suspect that the NSR provides excellent VFM & is (almost definitely) the most utilised part of the RDF.

Comment

• REALLY, why do people leave the reserve, it is because they are bored,it is up to all officers and NCOs to plan ahead and give interesting an varied instruction. If units are in trouble it is hardly the fault of the Cadre Staff. All the staff I have ever worked with down through the years have gone out of their way to help.
                  It is up to the senior pers in the RDF now to stand up and be counted, if you are an NCO and your officers are not putting the effort in then by pass them organise field days and weekends, talk to your COs and get them on board.

Comment

• Ah. I realise now you are unaware of the rumours.
                    Never mind.

By the way, are you aware of the recruitment embargo?

Comment

• Well I suppose we could all give up and call it a day, do you belive that you can't keep the people you have in your Units, I always suspected that a lot of people in the RDF were only there to moan about how bad every thing is, the recruitment embargo is an oportunity, grasp the nettle. Now is the time to be counted.

Comment

• I admire your enthusaism.

Comment

• It's all we have, it's what makes the RDF great,if only people would realise we only get out what we put in

Comment

• Way, off topic, but say an average AR unit up to now recruits a platoon every year,if 20 make it to recruit camp, maybe 10 come back the following year.. usually once they hit college that's the last we see of them.

With No recruitment for the next 2 years, thats it.
                            With no promotion, those with ambition won't stay either.
                            However I don't think things are completely in our hands any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                              Way, off topic, but say an average AR unit up to now recruits a platoon every year,if 20 make it to recruit camp, maybe 10 come back the following year.. usually once they hit college that's the last we see of them.

With No recruitment for the next 2 years, thats it.
                              With no promotion, those with ambition won't stay either.
                              However I don't think things are completely in our hands any more.
                              Seriously after your moaning at me...... that issue has got nothing to do with the potential NSR vessels themselves! It should be in a thread about budget cuts or something!

C

Comment

• Not that it matters carrington, but I was replying to another post.

Comment

Working...
                                X