Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday kilo mike.

Comment

i take it you missed an alpha there danno?
      RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs Windsor.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I would.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa View Post
            I would.
            you're a terrible man sofa!
            RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

I will have my sympathy with the republican crowd, though I may not attend the Republican protest on the Thames. So no happy birthday to Her Majesty. I want my freedom, and political rights protected by a constitution.
              "Not merely peace for Americans but for peace for all men and women, not merely peace in our time but in all time." ~ John Kennedy World peace speech June 1963.

Comment

I want my freedom, and political rights protected by a constitution.

Suppose you could always move to Ireland.....
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                  She is better off where she is. We have our quota of crusties here.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                    She is better off where she is. We have our quota of crusties here.
                    Ha! For a second there I thought you were talking about Mrs. Windsor. Would she qualify for the bus pass in Ireland or have they done away with that now?

Just think. 14 more years and she can send herself a telegram with a few bob.
                    " I will not have my fwiends widiculed by the common soldiewy"

Comment

England is where I live and have grown up here. A foreign country will not do.

The Republican crowd is very small, it will probably be a few decades, though whether our Union here remains is another question. I am an English seperatist. Well whatever is left, a monarchy is just so outdated.
                      "Not merely peace for Americans but for peace for all men and women, not merely peace in our time but in all time." ~ John Kennedy World peace speech June 1963.

Comment

The Republican crowd is very small, it will probably be a few decades, though whether our Union here remains is another question. I am an English seperatist. Well whatever is left, a monarchy is just so outdated.

seek ye life life else where!
                        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by Notasoldier View Post
                          I will have my sympathy with the republican crowd, though I may not attend the Republican protest on the Thames. So no happy birthday to Her Majesty. I want my freedom, and political rights protected by a constitution.
                          Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post

Originally posted by Notasoldier View Post

don't bite the hand that fcuking feeds you.
                          Last edited by RoyalGreenJacket; 27 April 2012, 01:33.
                          RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

And what country would that be now? You did read that I'm an English patriot, revolutionary in ideas for a modern English state. I can't see how not removing the monarchy is such a bad idea or withdrawing from NATO or the EU or getting rid of our nuclear weapons. I understand we face an energy plaqued future, and that is my Kingdom's military is out and about in Afghanistan we need control, and monopoly with the help of America and the many European states involed in ISAF.

These are ideas and concerns which the time has come to think about.

I not biting anybody's hands in any particular way, I just want a nation of my own. All the Irish folk in the IDF have a state, yes a divided island, but why can't I have one to.

Comment

Saw HRH arriving on her train in Cardiff Friday.

It's a seriously well polished train

Last edited by Flamingo; 29 April 2012, 12:38.
                              'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
                              'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
                              Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
                              He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
                              http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
                                Saw HRH arriving on her train in Cardiff Friday.

It's a seriously well polished train
                                Won't be long before budget constraints see that train consigned to the shunting yard!

Comment

Working...
                                X