Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Irish people joining the BA?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW if that insult earns me a trip to the shower's it was worth it, I won't have my loyalty to this country called into doubt, even on the net......and yes I know he said people in the DF, but **** it.
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

This guy came onto this site, expressed a perfectly valid opinion and was hounded off
      He is as entitled to his opinion as I am

he is also entitled to post withing the regs as I am

I thoroughly disagree with his opinion and I told him so

so did others- he then did the big martyr /hunger striker drama queen bit

and legged it- he didnt stay on for my finale

and he robbed my make up a fake web site to back up cynicism.com trick

As for your brother, if he does have the same opinions as you, I would consider him a serious security risk.

The majority of Officers have a loyalty to the country they serve. I consider your vile opinions a security risk.
      What do you mean by the Majoirty having a loyalty- are you aware of some Officers

not being loyal to the Country- if so back this up and I personally will report it for you

PM me if you want - if not, withdraw that allegation.

how come gerry adams junior is allowed his opinions but you consider Goldies opinions vile?

The myopia of some posters here is astounding. How any of those west brits can wear the DF uniform, once the uniform of the Volunteers is stomach churning
      WHat are you meaning here?
      Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
      The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction, while the worst
      Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
        West Brit's, you cheeky little cock juggler.

`kin funny

Comment

[Mod:A blanket warning to EVERYONE in this thread - attack the post, not the poster]

Comment

Thanks Viking, your right. And for your info Hedgehod my brother is an army officer, Im not a jerry adams junior, and your probabaly the biggest moron here by being hypocritical with this post

'He is entitled to post within the regs as am i'

You called me a chuck, called my brother a provo among many other things, my only hope is another MOD approves my post before you do, becuase obviously you are afriad to let me fight my corner and defend myself so you have edited and deleted my post completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2times View Post
              No I hold the opinion that they shouldn't come home, not while serving under the crown anyway.

and no, i dont give a damn about any other army but i have my own personal moral objection against the support of the army and government that still occupies the country I was born and reared in with her own people.

The again, It's my own opinion, and of course im entitled to it.

Free speech is over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by rod and serpent View Post
                Free speech is over rated.
                And it doesn't exist on a privately owned forum.
                Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

No I hold the opinion that they shouldn't come home, not while serving under the crown anyway.

and no, i dont give a damn about any other army but i have my own personal moral objection against the support of the army and government that still occupies the country I was born and reared in with her own people.

The again, It's my own opinion, and of course im entitled to it.

I can just see that guy, still running around wearing platform shoes, flares and a parka jacket.

Comment

Im clearly not. Im here for a reason

I could say that you must be on the 'www.turncoat.com' website or the 'www.forgetwhathappenedinthelast800years.com' website?

Im not here to provoke, or to start a political discussion, I merely gave my views, so keep your provocitive comments to yourself. My brother is an officer in the Irish Army, but he is also a republican, so he cant have the same views as me becuase he serves down south? thats what it seems your saying. And no, im not an 'armchair republican' so keep it shut.

Thought you were more decent than that Hedgehog. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
                    This 'provocative' response, from one who is not an armchair republican, with 15 posts to his name to a post from someone who has 6000+ posts is fighting talk I would think.

J2t - if you're not here to provoke, or to start a political discussion, then i suggest that you "Preview Post" (beside "Submit Reply"), and read your post before you post it. This response IS provocative, and you ARE making this into a political discussion.

and this is just my opinion.

Comment

This issue was eventually going to raise its head in a topic like this.

I don't have an ignorant opinion you should really read up on your history and stop being such a smartass.
                      I have stayed out of this debate till now. Total waste of time debating. BUT then you say the above implying that those who don't share your opinion are ignorant of Irish History.

I don't share your opinion. I read my history - I have the qualifications to prove it. Maybe it is time for you to read some REPUTABLE historians.

Comment

Originally posted by Docman View Post
                        Maybe it is time for you to read some REPUTABLE historians.
                        OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

"Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

so you have edited and deleted my post completely.
                          That was I and not Hedgehog.

You said you were going, please go.

PS You're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

from one who is not an armchair republican, with 15 posts to his name to a post from someone who has 6000+ posts is fighting talk I would think.

Mate I know what you mean but

on this web site it doesnt matter whether you have 6 gazillion posts

or 1 post

your opinion and views are just as valid

But we are all affilliated to the Defence Forces in some way here

and most of us have sworn the Oath

so we dont go for that there rebel rousing chat

I suggest the jhonny 2 times stay on the site reel in his radical views and sit watch and learn a bit

and then throw in the odd post or 2
                            Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                            Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                            The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                            The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                            The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                            Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

My brother is an officer in the Irish Army, but he is also a republican, so he cant have the same views as me becuase he serves down south?

Now that implies a lot. but his oath as a commissioned officer is to the Republic of Ireland

and its elected government.

Connaught Stranger.

Comment

but his oath as a commissioned officer is to the Republic of Ireland
                                His oath is to the constitution, aspiration for unity and all.

BTW if that insult earns me a trip to the shower's it was worth it, I won't have my loyalty to this country called into doubt, even on the net......and yes I know he said people in the DF, but **** it.
                                Man, are you for real? You won't have your "loyalty" to our country called into doubt, and, wait for it, your about to go off and swear loyalty to a foreign monarch??? You couldn't make this shit up. This has to be the funniest post I've read all year!
                                "Why, it appears that we appointed all of our worst generals to command the armies and we appointed all of our best generals to edit the newspapers. I mean, I found by reading a newspaper that these editor generals saw all of the defects plainly from the start but didn't tell me until it was too late. I'm willing to yield my place to these best generals and I'll do my best for the cause by editing a newspaper"
                                Gen. Robert E. Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X